The University's photography guidelines are on the One Voice One Image site.
They will help you:
- commission or select the best possible images for your needs
- ensure the images adhere to copyright laws and any other legal and University requirements.
One Voice One Image
This includes: crediting images, copyright, photography guidelines, unauthorised use, sensitive subjects.
- To organise a professional photo shoot, check the list of suppliers on the One Voice One Image site.
- If you are commissioning a photographer, please complete the photographer agreement form (PDF 77KB).
- The source of the photo should always be acknowledged unless the copyright owner (typically the photographer) agrees not to be credited.
- You cannot pass the photograph on to any other person or organisation unrelated to the University, unless they are subcontractors who will use the photo for educational and promotional purposes for the University.
- If there are any changes to the agreement, you will need to refer it to the University's legal office for assessment.
Before reproducing photographs in your publication, you must get written permission from everyone who is identifiable in the image.
Photography consent form (PDF, 58KB)