The Marketing Unit sits within the portfolio of the Vice-Chancellor.
The Director of Marketing is Kathy Vozella.
What we do
Our responsibilities include:
- Managing the University's brand and reputation.
- Promoting the University's research achievements.
- Fostering communication for staff and students.
- Publishing guides for domestic undergraduate students, corporate brochures showcasing the University, the University Handbook and Annual Report.
- Managing media, including news releases and media liaison.
- Developing campaigns and placing advertisements for courses and events.
- Recruiting domestic undergraduate students, and supporting postgraduate recruitment via campaigns and events.
- Developing and improving the University's web presence.
- Enhancing social media and developing online marketing strategies and campaigns.
The strategic aim of the Marketing Unit is to:
- deliver programs that differentiate our brand, driving growth in our market share across all student cohorts
- make Macquarie the university of choice for the best and brightest students from all backgrounds.
Looking for a marketing course? Undergraduate and postgraduate courses